From: 2016-03-14 To: 2017-03-31
CHECK IN TIME
Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
Explore Barcelona from our double-decker bus. You can get on and off as many times as you wish to discover Barcelona’s charms at your own pace
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
- La Rambla is the most known city’s promenade that takes from Canaletes to Monument a Colom passing through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and Mercat de la Boqueria.
- Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Tibidabo shows off about being the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountain’s charm.
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats, heating on both decks. Moreover, there’s always a stewardess aboard.
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 6 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hour
East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Sagrada Familia, Hospital de la Sta. Creu i St. Pau, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (1/11 al 30/04): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar.
West/ Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museu Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
|14/03 – 06/11/2016 & 27-31/03/2017||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa|
- West and East Barcelona City Tour Routes
- Transport by Open Top Double-decker Air-Conditioned Coach and Electric Roof in the Event of Rain
- Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility
- Earphones with Audiotours in 12 Languages
- Map and Guide
- Barcelona Attraction Discounts
- Children Under 4 Years Old Travel Free of Charge
NOT included services:
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Food and Drink, Unless Specified
- Optional Gratuities