From: 2016-03-14 To: 2017-03-31
CHECK IN TIME
Reyes Católicos Street, nº 4.)
Reyes Católicos Street, nº 4.
Fall in love with the Alhambra and Granada. Get to know the jewels of this Andalusian city in a unique day in which to discover its Arabic history
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past. Its buildings, towers, palaces, patios and gardens make La Alhambra one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
- The Alcazaba is the most ancient part of the Alhambra. This fortress was the royal residence of Mohammed I and stands out for Torre de la Vela, the watchtower from where contemplate incomparable views of Granada.
- The Generalife complex was built following the Nasrid Arabic style and consists of buildings, patios and gardens. Calmness, beauty and serenity is breathe during a walk through the Generalife.
Granada, a wonderful city where many civilizations that once lived in the lands of Andalusia have left such a cultural legacy that it can be considered one of the marvels of the world.
The Alhambra is the jewel of the crown of this beautiful city at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. You will visit the Nazarí city, the Alhambra, where everything even down to the smallest stone is a work of art.
During the tour of the Palaces, rooms, dining rooms and magnificent gardens you will realize why the last Arabic king cried when leaving it after being overthrown by the Catholic Kings.
You will also be taken into the Generalife Gardens by an official guide, one of the most impressive gardens in the world. After the tour, you will have free time in Granada before finally returning to Seville after an unforgettable experience.
|14/03 – 06/11/2016 & 27-31/03/2017||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa|
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus.
- Guided tour of the Alhambra, Palaces and Generalife’s Gardens.
- Tickets to Alhambra, Palaces and Generalife’s Gardens.
- Alhambra’s Official guide in Spanish, English, French.
NOT included services:
- Other services not specified.