From: 2016-03-14 To: 2017-03-31
CHECK IN TIME
Discover Madrid from the comfort of our bus. Go on and off as many times as you wish to get to know and fall in love with the city
- Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
- Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal gates that gave access to Madrid. Its Neo-classical and three archs appearance remind of the Roman Triumphal Archs.
- The Temple of Debod was a gift from Egypt to Spain for its help to save temples located in Nubia. The sunsets from this Egyptian temple are hypnotist.
The funniest and easiest way to know the city on our double-decker buses. With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through a headphones audio system in fourteen different languages. You will be given a map of the city and discount checks for different shops and restaurants in the city. The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 7 and 15 minutes. Route 1 takes about 80 min. And Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
Route nº 1 (Blue color):
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route nº 2 (Green color):
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
|14/03 – 06/11/2016 & 27-31/03/2017||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa|
- Air conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches.
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet Madrid City Tour Stops guide
NOT included services:
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Additional Gratuities.
- Entrance Fees.