From: 2016-03-14 To: 2017-03-31
CHECK IN TIME
Nicolás Str, nº 15
Nicolás Str, nº 15
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history and culture!
- Visit the beautiful walled medieval town of Pedraza
- Enjoy some wine and tapas in a typical meson.
- See Segovia’s Magnificent Roman Aqueduct.
- Visit Segovia’s Cathedral and Alcazar.
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza, located 37 km northeast of Segovia and an hour from Madrid.
There are many incentives offered by this beautiful walled medieval town gives it a unique rustic historical aspect, which led to their declaration careful rehabilitation as a Historic in 1951.
Stroll through its cobbled streets and emblazoned houses we transport you to the Medieval period.
Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local Drink and tapas in one of his typical meson.
Afterwards, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, and the Alcázar is the most spectacular castle in the country.
For this tour you have the ability to choose the Lunch options listed above:
– without Lunch
– with Tourist Lunch: menu composed by La Granja white beans, Segovian style stuffed veal with garniture & dessert, (Beverages not included).
– with Gastronomic Lunch: La Granja white beans, roasted suckling pig, ponche cake with ice cream, Drink, mineral water and coffee.
|14/03 – 06/11/2016 & 27-31/03/2017||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa||Eng/Spa|
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- English speaking official guide.
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and Alcazar.
- One glass of Drink with Tapa.
NOT included services:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Other services not specified.